Our new online and mobile banking platforms are now live!
Our online and mobile banking platforms have gotten a much needed upgrade to offer you more features and improve your experience. Use the videos below to learn how to log in as a new user or as an existing user.
How to log in as a new user:
How to log in as an existing user:
Good to know:
Your mobile app will automatically update.
- CardValet will be located within the new mobile app. There’s no need to keep the separate CardValet app! Now you can turn your card on or off and get spending alerts right from our mobile banking app.
- There’s a spending and budgeting tool to keep track of your expenses and see where your money goes from bills and groceries, to retail.
- It has a new look and user experience.
Sure can! BillPay is now “Payments” in the new online banking platform. If you have bill payments set up, your bill pays will roll rover. If you want to send money to friends and family next day, Zelle is included within the new app as well.
Top three reasons to use business online banking:
- You would like to give access to other people and have the ability to control what they can do within online banking.
- You need to use ACH as a way to pay vendors or bills.
- You send more than 3 wires per month and want to be able to complete them yourself.
With the new online banking platform, it won’t matter if you use the personal or business side. When signing in, there will be only one single sign-in box.
The new mobile banking platform has new security measures that allow a double verification through text message.
Exciting New Features
In addition to a fresh, more modern look, our new online and mobile banking platform will include several new advances.
Intuitive budgeting and spending tool
Send money to other people and transfer money to external banking accounts
Deposit checks with mobile check capture
Pay bills from anywhere, to anyone, with Bill Pay
Stay on top of your credit score and credit report
See your balance without logging in with instant balance
Monitor your transactions with text message or email alerts
Turn your card on or off and control how your card is used
Download account information into financial software, like Quickbooks
Need help setting up online or mobile banking?
We’re here to help you get the most out of our app’s features!