As health concerns grow, we’re doing everything we can to keep our customers and employees safe to prevent the potential spread of COVID-19. We’ll continue to actively monitor the situation and keep you updated.
Here’s the steps we’re taking as your local bank:
- Richwood Coffee and our public meeting spaces will be temporarily closed
- We will be keeping our bank lobbies open for essential banking functions only. Our drive thrus will also remain open. Our goal is to remain open and operate as usual while minimizing interactions. Richwood Coffee and any use of our community meeting spaces will be momentarily suspended beginning Saturday at 12:00 pm.
- Increased sanitization
- The current state of COVID-19 has increased our efforts in ensuring counter stations, ATMs, and other transactional areas, are sanitized after each exchange of funds. We are also encouraging our employees who are handling cash to wear protective gloves.
- Digital banking
- We have system controls and monitoring in place so that our customers can continue to bank without disruptions. Our online and mobile banking products are available to you 24/7 and allow you to take control of your finances from the comfort of your own home. Access to our team for assistance is available through phone, email, and live chat if you do not feel comfortable visiting a branch. Drive thrus, ATMs, and our afterhours deposit drawer are available at each branch.
- Protecting your health, and cyber health
- Sadly, when national headlines spread fear and anxiety, fraudsters and hackers prey on the vulnerability of the public to get access to your personal information and bank accounts. There are various ways we can help protect your accounts and encourage you to utilize these services.
- Key updates and information
- We will continue to communicate further precautions if they arise. Help us continue to protect our community by following the recommendations for hygiene and habits from the CDC and our government officials.
We’re dedicated to protecting our customers and employees. Every decision made moving forward is made with protecting our community through prevention.