If you use your debit card a lot, this is the account for you. Enjoy a low minimum opening balance, and reduce or even eliminate the low monthly service charge, just by making purchases with your debit card.
- $50 minimum deposit to open
- Low $7 service charge
- Reduce the service charge by $1 when you opt to receive e-statements versus a mailed paper statement
- Reduce the service charge based on the total dollar amount of debit card purchases during your monthly statement cycle
- Tier 1: $150 – $300 = $3.00 reduction
- Tier 2: $300.01+ = $6.00 reduction
Your qualifying cycle starts on the first of the month and ends the last business day of that month.
Minimum to open account is $50. The monthly service charge for the account is $7. The service charge may be reduced by doing the following during the statement cycle: $1 reduction for enrolling in and receiving e-statements; $3.00 reduction if the total dollar amount of debit card purchases that post and settle to your account is from $150 to $300; $6 reduction if the total dollar amount of debit card purchases that post and settle to your account is more than $300. Qualifying transactions must post and settle to the account during the statement cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking day(s) from the date the transaction occurred to post and settle to the account. The following activities do not count as debit card purchases: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts, and debit card transactions processed by merchants and received by Richwood Bank as ATM transactions.