Thinking about a home purchase or mortgage refinance? There are a lot of options, and many decisions to make. We’ve provided a few calculators to help answer common questions. Of course, the calculators don’t take into account all the factors that should be considered when choosing a new mortgage.
Give the calculators a try, and if a home purchase or refinance seems like a good fit for you, give us a call or stop by. One of our mortgage loan officers will be happy to review your situation in-depth and give you the answers you need.
Calculators for You
- How much would my monthly payment be?
- How much can I save with a 15 year mortgage?
- Can I save money by refinancing now?
- How quickly can I pay off my mortgage by making additional payments?
- Does it make sense to pay points to get a lower interest rate?
- Should I buy a home or continue to rent?
- Should I consider consolidating my debt with a cash-out refinance?
- Should I consider consolidating my debt with a home equity loan?
Information and interactive calculators are made available to you as self-help tools for your independent use. We cannot and do not guarantee their accuracy or their applicability to your circumstances. We encourage you to seek personalized advice from qualified professionals regarding all personal finance issues.