Richwood Bank is replacing Card Control with CardValet. Download the new app today and register your cards to avoid disruption in service as we prepare to upgrade to a new online banking platform later this Spring. With CardValet, you can turn your card off and back on again if it’s been misplaced, or off if it’s stolen, set your daily spending limit or raise it back up, receive text alerts for suspicious purchases, and more!
Safeguard your cards from fraud with customized alerts, set limits on cards, and manage your finances with the latest version of the CardValet app. To get started download the CardValet app through the App Store or Google Play today!
Follow the secure registration process to link your cards to the app. Enter your card number, answer a few security questions, then get ready to explore the easy-to-use app!
- Get alerts on transactions.
- Turn your cards on or off, in an instant, for any reason.
- Block international usage.
- Choose transactions by category (gas, restaurant, online or mobile purchases, etc.) on your card.
- Decide the transaction spend limit.
To learn more visit https://www.cardvalet.com/en/benefits.html
Still have questions? Give us a call today! 740-937-2317